Sunday, February 16, 2014

moon river


saturday morning i woke up sobbing and i have no idea why. waking up means i must have slept and that's a good thing and i don't remember having any upsetting dreams but there i was bawling like a baby while harlow sat on my chest and stared at me. we were both confused.

the only thought that my sad brain could focus on was that i wanted to watch breakfast at tiffany's.

i haven't seen it in a few years and lost most of my dvds in the move but fortunately it was on netflix and i immediately turned it on. two things - 1. moon river made me cry more  2. i do love that movie.

what are your go-to movies when you need a pick me up?

random fact: did you know you can still buy the sunglasses that audrey wore in the movie? They're Oliver Goldsmith's Manhattan sunglasses.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment