Sunday, April 19, 2015

harlow honey child



it will come as a surprise to absolutely none of you that i just love my little harlow dog. harlow's mom passed away a few months ago and she's only a few years older than harlow and it totally freaked me out. anyway harlow is happy and healthy and i plan to keep her that way. today she's been particularly sweet.

maybe i'm biased but i think she has the sweetest/funniest personality. here's why:

she won't sit on a cold hard, floor. if we're in the kitchen and i tell her to sit she does this funny little wiggle and backs up but she just can't bring herself to put her little bum on the old floor. 

she can't jump on my bed with something in her mouth. is this normal? i don't know but it's hilarious to me.

when she needs to go outside she goes and stands by the door and then sticks her head around the bookcase and stares at me and waits for me to notice/read her mind. 

she almost never ever barks and i love her for it.

before she sleeps she always fluffs her sleeping spot (whether it's her bed, the floor, the couch) by pawing at it like crazy then flopping around on her back before settling down. 

she can hear a string cheese being opened from about a mile away. 

and lastly the other day i was sitting on my couch reading and she walked up, bit the end of my sock, pulled it off then proceeded to roll around with it. 

i love my little weirdo!

what are some funny things that your pet does?

No comments:

Post a Comment